- 1 How many passengers can bus carry?
- 2 How many benches does a school bus have?
- 3 What is bus short for?
- 4 What are the 3 types of buses?
- 5 How many miles can a school bus go on a full tank?
- 6 How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
- 7 How many people does a mini school bus seat?
- 8 Does Math stand for?
- 9 What does homework stand for?
- 10 What are the 3 buses in a motherboard?
- 11 What is bus system on the motherboard?
How many passengers can bus carry?
Total bus height is usually 13 to 14.5 feet, and typical passenger seating capacity ranges from 40 to 80 people. Intercity Bus: (Also referred to as an over-the-road coach.)
How many benches does a school bus have?
Most buses have either 22 or 24 seats. The rated capacity is posted on the front bulkhead of each school bus according to student grades. The maximum capacity for grades 9-12 is calculated as the number of seats times two (i.e. two students per seat).
What is bus short for?
The History of Bus The word bus is short for omnibus, which means “for everyone.” Bus was first used in this sense in the 1830s, its “everyone” meaning referencing the fact that anyone could join the coach along its route, unlike with stagecoaches, which had to be pre-booked.
What are the 3 types of buses?
Three types of bus are used.
- Address bus – carries memory addresses from the processor to other components such as primary storage and input/output devices.
- Data bus – carries the data between the processor and other components.
- Control bus – carries control signals from the processor to other components.
How many miles can a school bus go on a full tank?
On average, a clean-diesel school bus can travel about 510 miles on a tank of diesel vs. only 270 miles on gasoline, based on the same standard-sized fuel tanks.
How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
So, when we divide 1.6 cubic inches by 2.5 cubic inches we get 660,000 balls. Since a school bus is not empty and has some space occupied by the engine and seats, it is best that we round off this figure to 500,000. This means that a school bus can accommodate 500,000 golf balls.
How many people does a mini school bus seat?
Small School Bus ( 14-Passenger ), the Lowest Cost Bus Transportation Option.
Does Math stand for?
Mathematics. MATH. Mental Abuse to Humans. MATH. Master of Arts in Theology (degree)
What does homework stand for?
Homework stands for ” Half Of My energy Wasted On Random Knowledge “.
What are the 3 buses in a motherboard?
While PC motherboards have different buses for expansion cards and external devices, all computers have three fundamental buses: Control, Instruction and Address. The whole system operates through these buses.
What is bus system on the motherboard?
Buses are circuits on the motherboard that connect the CPU to other components. There are many buses on the motherboard. A bus moves instructions and data around the system. The speed of a bus is measured in megahertz (MHz). The faster the bus, the faster data is communicated.