- 1 How many benches does a school bus have?
- 2 What is the capacity of a bus?
- 3 How many miles can a school bus go on a full tank?
- 4 How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
- 5 What are the 3 types of buses?
- 6 How much fuel does a bus use per km?
- 7 How many rows are in a school bus?
- 8 Why are used school buses so cheap?
- 9 How many miles will a school bus last?
- 10 Do school buses get good gas mileage?
- 11 How many tennis balls can fit in a limousine?
- 12 How many golf balls are on the moon?
- 13 How many golf balls can fit in a Boeing 747 interview questions?
How many benches does a school bus have?
Most buses have either 22 or 24 seats. The rated capacity is posted on the front bulkhead of each school bus according to student grades. The maximum capacity for grades 9-12 is calculated as the number of seats times two (i.e. two students per seat).
What is the capacity of a bus?
Total bus height is usually 13 to 14.5 feet, and typical passenger seating capacity ranges from 40 to 80 people. Intercity Bus: (Also referred to as an over-the-road coach.)
How many miles can a school bus go on a full tank?
On average, a clean-diesel school bus can travel about 510 miles on a tank of diesel vs. only 270 miles on gasoline, based on the same standard-sized fuel tanks.
How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
So, when we divide 1.6 cubic inches by 2.5 cubic inches we get 660,000 balls. Since a school bus is not empty and has some space occupied by the engine and seats, it is best that we round off this figure to 500,000. This means that a school bus can accommodate 500,000 golf balls.
What are the 3 types of buses?
Three types of bus are used.
- Address bus – carries memory addresses from the processor to other components such as primary storage and input/output devices.
- Data bus – carries the data between the processor and other components.
- Control bus – carries control signals from the processor to other components.
How much fuel does a bus use per km?
The average bus had an average fuel consumption of 28.4 litres of fuel per 100 kilometres in 2020. The average vehicle had an average fuel consumption of 27.8 litres per 100 kilometres in 2020.
How many rows are in a school bus?
A conventional school bus has 13 rows of seats on each side. However, the number of rows of seats is determined by the type of vehicle being used. School bus manufacturers determine the maximum seating capacity of each school bus.
Why are used school buses so cheap?
Prices of Used Buses One reason why used buses are so cheap is that they may not meet government regulations (discussed below) and thus cannot be purchased by government agencies. Another reason why they are so cheap is that many of them are just purchased for parts.
How many miles will a school bus last?
How Many Miles Does a School Bus Last? On average, a school bus will last between 12 and 15 years, with 250,000 miles to its credit. This, however, is a school bus that has performed under normal driving conditions.
Do school buses get good gas mileage?
Buses are the safest way to get children to school, but they’re also fuel hogs that get only 4 to 6 miles per gallon. An installed GreenShield could save $600 in annual gas expenses per bus.
How many tennis balls can fit in a limousine?
To get the total number of tennis balls that will fit into a limo, we need to divide the volume of the limo (500,000 cubic inches) by the volume of a tennis ball (4 cubic inches); 500,000/4 = 125,000. Now, we can say that 125,000 tennis ball will fit in a limousine.
How many golf balls are on the moon?
There are two golf balls on the Moon. It is TRUE. Astronaut Alan Shepard is the fifth man to walk on the Moon and the first (and only) to have played golf there. He hit two balls during the Apollo 14 mission.
How many golf balls can fit in a Boeing 747 interview questions?
Josaphat: 56,784 cubic feet divided by 12 cubic feet. That total answer would be 4,732 golf balls.