- 1 What is the average length of a school bus?
- 2 How long is a school bus and how wide?
- 3 What is a Type B school bus?
- 4 How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
- 5 How does a school bus fit in the same lane as a car?
- 6 How long is the interior of a short school bus?
- 7 Why are some school buses flat in the front?
- 8 What are the 3 types of buses?
- 9 What is a Type 3 vehicle?
- 10 What is a Type 1 bus?
- 11 How many tennis balls can fit in a limousine?
- 12 How many golf balls are on the moon?
- 13 How many golf balls can fit in a Boeing 747 interview questions?
What is the average length of a school bus?
School buses range anywhere from 20 to 45 feet in length. In general, buses that are 20-25 feet long are considered mini or short. While buses that are 25-35 feet long fall into the mid-size category, and buses over 35 feet are full-sized.
How long is a school bus and how wide?
Small school buses range from 72 to 92 inches wide. The approximate average city bus length is 14 meters, or between 35 and 45 feet. Bus width is typically between 95 and 105 inches, or 8 to 9 feet.
What is a Type B school bus?
TYPE B: A “type B school bus” is a conversion or body constructed and installed upon a van or front-section vehicle chassis, or stripped chassis, with a gross vehicle weight rating of more than 10,000 pounds, designed for carrying more than ten persons.
How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
So, when we divide 1.6 cubic inches by 2.5 cubic inches we get 660,000 balls. Since a school bus is not empty and has some space occupied by the engine and seats, it is best that we round off this figure to 500,000. This means that a school bus can accommodate 500,000 golf balls.
How does a school bus fit in the same lane as a car?
2) A bus is considerably wider than an automobile, and hence uses more of the lane space than a car does. It still fits in the “same lane,” however. Thus, it gains seating space from being wider. 3) Seat width — the seats on a bus are narrower than those for passengers in a car.
How long is the interior of a short school bus?
The most agile skoolies are the shorter skoolies with 4-6 windows. A short bus is from 20 – 25 feet in length. This makes it a perfect choice for those looking to be able to go and park anywhere a larger truck can park.
Why are some school buses flat in the front?
The driver is in a low position allowing passengers to look out of the front end above the driver. This coach is more aerodynamic than the city bus seen above: The corners are more rounded and the upper part of the front window is sloping back. So the shape of a bus/coach depends on its purpose.
What are the 3 types of buses?
Three types of bus are used.
- Address bus – carries memory addresses from the processor to other components such as primary storage and input/output devices.
- Data bus – carries the data between the processor and other components.
- Control bus – carries control signals from the processor to other components.
What is a Type 3 vehicle?
Vehicles registered as passenger cars that are pickups, panels, vans, etc (described as vehicle type “3”) should be reported as vehicle type “3”. F3 Other Two-Axle, Four-Tire, Single-Unit Vehicles: All two-axle, four-tire vehicles, other than passenger cars.
What is a Type 1 bus?
A Type I school bus is a vehicle designed to carry more than 16 passengers and the driver.
How many tennis balls can fit in a limousine?
To get the total number of tennis balls that will fit into a limo, we need to divide the volume of the limo (500,000 cubic inches) by the volume of a tennis ball (4 cubic inches); 500,000/4 = 125,000. Now, we can say that 125,000 tennis ball will fit in a limousine.
How many golf balls are on the moon?
There are two golf balls on the Moon. It is TRUE. Astronaut Alan Shepard is the fifth man to walk on the Moon and the first (and only) to have played golf there. He hit two balls during the Apollo 14 mission.
How many golf balls can fit in a Boeing 747 interview questions?
Josaphat: 56,784 cubic feet divided by 12 cubic feet. That total answer would be 4,732 golf balls.