- 1 Which direction is the bus going brain teaser?
- 2 In which direction is the bus pictured below traveling left or right )? Why?
- 3 Which side of the bus is the door on?
- 4 Who is left handed riddle?
- 5 Which way is the school bus facing?
- 6 Can you guess who is left handed and why?
- 7 In which direction should the missing arrow point?
- 8 How many eggs are there brain?
- 9 What number is hidden under the car?
- 10 Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle?
- 11 Which bus is bidirectional bus?
- 12 What is full of holes but still holds water?
- 13 What smells bad when living but good dead?
- 14 How do I fix my brain teaser?
1 Look where the doors are positioned. The fact that you can’t see the doors means they are on the other side. This is first key to solving the brain-teaser. 2 For people in the UK and India where people drive on the left side of the road, the bus is going towards the right.
In which direction is the bus pictured below traveling left or right )? Why?
But there is actually a proper answer and the clue is in the positioning of the doors. They are not visible in the image so the bus, if driving in the UK, must be driving from left to right. In the United States, the bus would be travelling towards the left as the doors would be positioned on the alternative side.
Which side of the bus is the door on?
As one adorable preschooler told Brain Games: “because the door is on the other side”. The passenger doors must be on the left-hand-side of the bus, out of sight.
Who is left handed riddle?
Who Is Left-Handed Riddle. It’s irregular to serve drinks with left hand for a right-handed person. So, the answer is 5.
Which way is the school bus facing?
The answer? Well, if you’re in the U.K., where they drive on the left-hand side of the road, the answer is that the bus is traveling to the right. If you’re in the U.S. and driving on the right, the bus is going to the left.
Can you guess who is left handed and why?
Answer: It’s irregular to serve drinks with left hand for a right handed person. So the answer is 5! Click on the pin for more brain teasers!
In which direction should the missing arrow point?
Can you tell in which direction the missing arrow should point? ->> Follow us to get more brain teasers! Answer: South The series: south, east, north, south, west, east spirals clockwise from the top left-hand corner.
How many eggs are there brain?
Here’s the solution for Brain Test Level 56 “How many eggs are there” Answer: Touch all eggs, one of them not an egg, will be a kid with a bald head.
The answer is 87!
Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle?
Which figure should be placed in the empty triangle? SOLUTION: The top number minus the bottom left-hand number is multiplied by the bottom right-hand number to give the number inside the triangle.
Which bus is bidirectional bus?
Data bus is Bidirectional because the Microprocessor can read data from memory or write data to the memory.
What is full of holes but still holds water?
Riddle: What is full of holes but still holds water? The answer is: A Sponge.
What smells bad when living but good dead?
Try you best to answer, you can use following hint if finding it hard to answer or scroll down to find the answer. Hint: It is a kind of food.
How to Approach Brain Teaser Questions
- Think about the question. When the interviewer reads out the question, don’t be tempted to give the first answer that you think of.
- Clarification. If you are not sure about something, ask for clarification.
- Follow through logically.