How do you make a school bus out of paper?
- Begin by printing out the paper weaving school bus craft template.
- Use your Fiskars Color Change Kids Scissors to cut out the pieces of the school bus template.
- After cutting out the school bus template, fold the school bus in half making sure the dotted cut lines show on the outside of the school bus.
How do you make easy transport?
Airplane Crafts for Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Airplane. It’s time to soar into the sky with this plane made from toilet paper rolls!
- Clothespin Airplanes. It’s not just cars that you can make with clothespins – you can also make airplanes!
- DIY Airplane Piggy Bank.
- DIY Paper Plane Toy.
- Craft Stick Biplane.
How do you introduce transportation?
- Sing “Wheels on the Bus” with your students.
- To mix it up, add “Planes in the Sky” or “Boats on the River” to the song.
- Tell them that vehicles are used for moving from one place to another.
- Ask them to name different vehicles, such as cars, planes, and trains.
- Now, ask them where they see these vehicles.
How do you draw a bus shape?
- Create a rounded rectangular shape.
- Add 2 circles below for the bus tires. Next, add small rectangular shapes inside the big rectangle as windows.
- Make a straight outline on your sketches. Erase the guidelines.
- Color it. Pick a different color for the window.
- Add small details.