- 1 What is the maximum capacity of a bus?
- 2 How big is a 78 passenger school bus?
- 3 What are the 3 types of buses?
- 4 How much fuel does a bus use per km?
- 5 What is a Type B school bus?
- 6 How many people does a mini school bus seat?
- 7 How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
- 8 What are the 3 buses in a motherboard?
- 9 Is bus short for omnibus?
- 10 What is a good km per litre?
- 11 How big is a bus fuel tank?
- 12 How much fuel does a bus use per day?
What is the maximum capacity of a bus?
Total bus height is usually 13 to 14.5 feet, and typical passenger seating capacity ranges from 40 to 80 people.
How big is a 78 passenger school bus?
Dimensions: Exterior Length: 39ft 6in. Interior Length (Driver Seat to Back Wall): 34ft 6in. Interior Width: 7ft 6in.
What are the 3 types of buses?
Three types of bus are used.
- Address bus – carries memory addresses from the processor to other components such as primary storage and input/output devices.
- Data bus – carries the data between the processor and other components.
- Control bus – carries control signals from the processor to other components.
How much fuel does a bus use per km?
The average bus had an average fuel consumption of 28.4 litres of fuel per 100 kilometres in 2020. The average vehicle had an average fuel consumption of 27.8 litres per 100 kilometres in 2020.
What is a Type B school bus?
TYPE B: A “type B school bus” is a conversion or body constructed and installed upon a van or front-section vehicle chassis, or stripped chassis, with a gross vehicle weight rating of more than 10,000 pounds, designed for carrying more than ten persons.
How many people does a mini school bus seat?
Small School Bus ( 14-Passenger ), the Lowest Cost Bus Transportation Option.
How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
So, when we divide 1.6 cubic inches by 2.5 cubic inches we get 660,000 balls. Since a school bus is not empty and has some space occupied by the engine and seats, it is best that we round off this figure to 500,000. This means that a school bus can accommodate 500,000 golf balls.
What are the 3 buses in a motherboard?
While PC motherboards have different buses for expansion cards and external devices, all computers have three fundamental buses: Control, Instruction and Address. The whole system operates through these buses.
Is bus short for omnibus?
The word bus is short for omnibus, which means “for everyone.” Bus was first used in this sense in the 1830s, its “everyone” meaning referencing the fact that anyone could join the coach along its route, unlike with stagecoaches, which had to be pre-booked.
What is a good km per litre?
Anything that is listed as less than 6-litres/100km or more than 16.5km/1-litre is considered to be pretty good. The first (and most common) reference is litres per 100km (litres/100km). This is how many litres of fuel the car needs in order to travel 100km. You’ll often see it referred to as ‘fuel economy’.
How big is a bus fuel tank?
Proving most popular in the bus and coach industry are its 20,000 to 50,000litre fuel tanks.
How much fuel does a bus use per day?
The smallest diesel school buses used the fewest total hours per day may use less than ten gallons per day. The larger ones used the most hours on routes requiring the most starts and stops may use up to fifty gallons or even more, in one day, but thirty to forty gallons is probably more typical.