- 1 How do I plan a route with multiple stops on my TomTom?
- 2 How do I plan a route on my Tom Tom?
- 3 Can TomTom record routes?
- 4 What is the latest TomTom version?
- 5 How do I map a route with multiple stops?
- 6 How do I add multiple ways to TomTom?
- 7 What happened to OptiMap?
- 8 How do I change to avoid motorways on TomTom?
- 9 How do I sync my TomTom to MyDrive?
- 10 Can you track a TomTom sat nav?
- 11 How do I record my driving route?
- 12 Does TomTom Start 52 have Bluetooth?
- 13 How do I update my old TomTom?
- 14 How do I check my TomTom map version?
- 15 How do I download new maps to my TomTom?
How do I plan a route with multiple stops on my TomTom?
Planning a route with stops using MyDrive
- In a web browser, log in to your TomTom account.
- On the map, select a destination.
- On the map, select a stop in the same way as you selected your destination, then select Add Stop.
- Add more stops to your route if you want to.
- In the pop-up menu, select Send Route to device.
How do I plan a route on my Tom Tom?
To plan a route in advance, follow these steps:
- Tap the screen to bring up the Main menu.
- Tap the arrow button to move to the next menu screen and tap Plan route.
- Select the starting point for your journey in the same way that you would select your destination.
- Set the destination for your journey.
Can TomTom record routes?
You can record a track while you drive, with or without a route planned. After recording, you can then export your track so that you can share it with others or view it using tools such as Tyre Pro. The dot remains on the screen until you stop recording. To stop recording, select Stop Recording in the Main Menu.
What is the latest TomTom version?
TomTom’s latest map version is 1070.
How do I map a route with multiple stops?
Add multiple destinations
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- Click Directions.
- Add a starting point and a destination.
- On the left, below the destinations you entered, click Add.
- To add a stop, choose another destination.
- To continue adding stops, repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Click on a route to get the directions.
How do I add multiple ways to TomTom?
In order to add all the way points to TomTom using Paste you have to have TomTom and Paste installed and then open Paste via the Minimap Button or /paste. Once open copy the coordinate text for your city below, paste it into Paste, and click “Paste”. This will add all the waypoints to TomTom.
What happened to OptiMap?
OptiMap just shut down. That means its former users must choose an alternative route planner. There are many different route planners currently on the market. You need to make sure that you choose the one that offers you the most value.
How do I change to avoid motorways on TomTom?
Set up your vehicle
- Tap Settings in the Main Menu.
- Tap Vehicle and routes, and then tap Vehicles and route types.
- Tap your vehicle type.
- On the Current vehicle profile screen, tap Change.
- Enter the vehicle’s weights, dimensions and speed limit.
- In Avoid motorways, choose whether you want to avoid motorways.
How do I sync my TomTom to MyDrive?
To see the Favourite on your device, log in to your TomTom-account on your device.
- In the Main Menu of your navigation device, select TomTom Services.
- Select MyDrive and log in with your email address and password.
- MyDrive is now activated and ready to sync your items.
TomTom Buddies is a free service that can be utilized between two or more TomTom users. All you have to do is enable the feature and add buddies, and you can track each other’s movements as you are driving. You can also send text messages, maps and driving instructions.
How do I record my driving route?
GPS apps that let you know where you’ve been
- My Tracks (Android) Fire up My Tracks on your GPS-enabled Android device and it will silently record your GPS position and elevation.
- Runkeeper (Android, iOS)
- Endomondo (Android, iOS, other)
- Strava (Android, iOS)
- MyTracks (iOS)
Does TomTom Start 52 have Bluetooth?
It also has Bluetooth connectivity, so it can be used as a hands-free kit – handy if your car doesn’t offer this functionality.
How do I update my old TomTom?
To check for an updated application version do the following:
- Connect your TomTom device to your computer and switch it on.
- If HOME does not automatically check for updates, click Update my device in the HOME menu.
- If a new application is available, it is listed on the next screen.
- Click Done.
How do I check my TomTom map version?
TomTom navigation app
- In the app, tap the center of the screen to show the menu.
- Tap Change Settings and then tap About. The version of the software is listed at the top, for example: “TomTom app v1. 13”. The version of the map is listed after the name of the map, for example: ‘Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB’ v905.
How do I download new maps to my TomTom?
Click the Windows Start button and then click My Documents. Open the following folder: TomTom > HOME > Download > complete > map. You see a folder with the name of the map you were trying to install, for instance Europe or United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland. Open this folder.