- 1 How much do school bus drivers get paid in Ontario?
- 2 How many hours does a school bus driver work in Ontario?
- 3 How much do transit drivers make in Ontario?
- 4 What are the highest paying jobs in Canada?
- 5 Do school bus drivers make on snow days?
- 6 Where do bus drivers make the most money?
- 7 How do I train to be a bus driver?
- 8 Who drives the bus?
- 9 How do I become a school bus driver in Ontario?
- 10 What do Coach drivers earn?
- 11 How many bus drivers are there in Canada?
- 12 How much do transit drivers make in Canada?
- 13 How much do bus drivers make in Germany?
How much do school bus drivers get paid in Ontario?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $41,599 and as low as $14,995, the majority of School Bus Driver salaries currently range between $28,538 (25th percentile) to $36,761 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $41,114 annually in Ontario.
How many hours does a school bus driver work in Ontario?
Part-time hours: 15 – 30 per week.
How much do transit drivers make in Ontario?
Salary: Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) drivers, formally called operators, start off making $24.06 an hour. After 12 months, the pay rises to $26.53 an hour, and to $31.40 after 24 months. The operators have a 40-hour work week, according to the TTC.
What are the highest paying jobs in Canada?
Highest paying jobs in Canada
- Physician/Doctor – 150,000 CAD/year.
- Lawyer – 135,000 CAD/year.
- Miner/Oil and Gas Driller – 77,250 CAD/year.
- Dentist – 75,000 CAD/year.
- Registered Nurses – 74,000 CAD/year.
Do school bus drivers make on snow days?
(3/1/2018) – When schools take a snow day, bus drivers get the day off like everyone else — but they don’t get paid.
Where do bus drivers make the most money?
The states and districts that pay Bus Drivers the highest mean salary are New York ($62,060), Washington ($57,880), Alaska ($55,550), Massachusetts ($54,720), and California ($51,700).
How do I train to be a bus driver?
To become a bus or coach driver, you will need to complete training for a Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV) licence and the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC Driver). To start training with a company, you must hold a full EU driving licence and be aged at least 18.
Who drives the bus?
A person who drives bus is called DRIVER.
How do I become a school bus driver in Ontario?
- be at least 18 years old.
- hold a valid Ontario licence other than G1, G2, M, M1 or M2.
- pass an vision test.
- submit a valid medical report.
- pass a knowledge test about operating school buses and trucks (Class C only)
- pass a road test using a vehicle that meets the requirements for a Class C or F.
What do Coach drivers earn?
The average Coach driver salary in London is £31,458. This is 7.9% more than the average national salary for Coach driver jobs. The average advertised salary for a Coach driver in London is 30% below the average salary for all jobs in London which is £44,689.
How many bus drivers are there in Canada?
Here are some key facts about Bus drivers, subway operators and other transit operators in the Ontario region: Approximately 32,650 people work in this occupation. Bus drivers, subway operators and other transit operators mainly work in the following sectors: Transit and ground passenger transportation (NAICS 485): 82%
How much do transit drivers make in Canada?
The average transit driver salary in Canada is $47,775 per year or $24.50 per hour. Entry level positions start at $37,635 per year while most experienced workers make up to $61,835 per year.
How much do bus drivers make in Germany?
How much money does a Bus Driver make in Germany? A person working as a Bus Driver in Germany typically earns around 1,100 EUR per month. Salaries range from 510 EUR (lowest) to 1,760 EUR (highest). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.